FreelancerIndia is a place which helps you to create your own Profile to get online Jobs as per your profile or finds suitable freelancers for your Projects.
- Employers can easily post projects and find the suitable freelancer to work their projects.
- Freelancers can find their jobs.
On FreelancerIndia, one can get two roles as an employer or a freelancer or Both.
- As an employer, you can easily start posting your project just after login on site. Once your project is get displayed on site, qualified freelancers starts bidding on the same or you can yourself search for the suitable freelancer and invite them to bid on your project.
- As a freelancer, you can provide your detailed information about your skills and experience and find out the potential projects.
Workflow of the FreelancerIndia:
1. Post a Project
- An employer Post a project on site as per his requirements after login or Signup.
2. Bid a Project
- Freelancers can find all projects on the main page and start bidding to join the interested project by the "Bid" button. Or he can filter projects using keywords or as per skills.
- Besides that employers have the right to directly invite the freelancers for their projects. After that, It's freelancers turn to have a look over the project and decide whether to bid or not.
3. Accept a Bid
- Employer can easily manages the bids of all freelancers in project detail page and can decide to accept or ignore this bid after reviewing them.
- After reviewing all bids employer may choose a suitable freelancer to work on his project, for that he clicks the "Award Project" button on the bid list.
- Once bid accepted, both employer and freelancer can have further discussion regarding the project.
4. Complete the project
- Once freelancer finishes his work and submit the final project, employer will review this project and If the employer is satisfied with this project, he clicks the "Complete Project" button.